The 2019 Season! Our 82nd Season!
Character Lines, directed by Marirene Pankratz, February 15-16, 22-24
Barefoot in the Park, directed by Laura Brewster April 5-6, 12-14
Sister Act the Musical, directed by Douglas Levy, May 31, June 1-2, 7-9
Youth Performing Arts Workshop production of James and the Giant Peach Jr., directed by Sandy Goad and Ronnie Gray, July 18-21
The Addams Family the Musical, directed by Christopher Eubank, September 6-8, 13-15
10th Annual Haunted House, October 2019
Maid to Order, directed by Lucero Acosta, December 12-15
Join our mailing list, keep up with all the Playhouse news!
Monday, March 18, 2019
Paul and Corie Bratter are newlyweds in every sense of the word. He’s a straight-as-an-arrow lawyer and she’s a free spirit always looking for the latest kick. Their new apartment is her most recent find – too expensive with bad plumbing and in need of a paint job. After a six-day honeymoon, they get a surprise visit from Corie’s loopy mother and decide to play matchmaker during a dinner with their neighbor-in-the-attic, Velasco, where everything that can go wrong, does. Paul just doesn’t understand Corie, as she sees it. He’s too staid, too boring, and she just wants him to be a little more spontaneous. Running “barefoot in the park” would be a start…
"Barefoot in the Park" is directed by Laura Brewster, and stars Miles Wiseman, Destiny Windham, Sarah Hester, Ken Harkness, Marcus Sparenberg, and Eric Taylor.
Performance dates are April 5, 6, 12, and 13 (8 PM) and April 14 (2 PM). All tickets $10. Click here to purchase tickets.
Friday, March 8, 2019
1. Bring CD or MP3 with audition song (karaoke or backing track preferred. A sound system will be provided.)
2. Copy of sheet music for audition song
3. Tennis shoes/dance shoes/character shoes (small dance audition)
4. Great acting skills ( Cold reads)
5. Great attitudes ( No drama in the DRAMA!)There will be rehearsal schedules at the auditions so those of you auditioning can fill out the conflict calendar that will be on the back of the audition forms.
Sister Act the Musical is directed by Douglas Levy, and performances will be May 31, June 1-2, 7-9.